Wednesday, 9 May 2012

London Zoo Treats!

















I LOVE ANIMALS.
so, i inquired about volunteering at ZSL.
a friend of a friend already volunteers there and offered to tell me more about it and show us around, and throw in some treats for our day out.
we didn't know until we got there what we would be doing. but as you can see, 
we got to feed lemurs giraffes and sloths in their enclosures.
it was amazing.
Lemurs are so chilled playful and affectionate, i could have stayed in there all day.
Giraffes were funny. they are so beautiful, i want their eyelashes!
the sloths were my favourite!
there were 2 - Marilyn (because she's blonde) she's only 2 and Prince, he's 23!
i got to feed him, and because he's so old he is extra slow and has lost his teeth so his vegetables are steamed and mushy.
i felt so lucky and the whole day confirmed my love of animals.
i turn into a 5 year old whenever im at a zoo!
i would love to work with animals.
maybe animal photography...

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow Ashley’s blog (Ring my bell) and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like your as well. You have a awesome blog and this post is great, how cute are all those animals! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete